Kajima Noodle Kedgiree
2 each Kajima Noodles – Curry Flavour
500 g Haddock
400 ml Water
Lemon and chopped parsley
In the Sunpowa pot break noodles and sprinkle seasoning spice on top.
Arrange haddock on top with some fennel in between
Pour water in, break eggs onto the noodle and haddock base, cover with lid and place in solar oven for 30-40 minutes till eggs are set to your liking:
Squeeze some lemon juice over, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Kajima Noodle Biltong One Pot
2 each Kajima YeloAro Instant Noodles
½ Onion, chopped
½ Red pepper chopped
150 g Biltong
10 ml Chilli Oil
125 ml Cream
300 ml Water
- Break Kajima noodles smaller and place into the Sunpowa pot.
- Layer this with Biltong, onion, and dhania
- Sprinkle Kajima seasoning over and drizzle with chilli oil
- Pour water and milk over, cover pot and cook with sun energy for around 30 minutes
- Serve hot
Dombolo Steamed Bread
250ml Wheat Flour
Combine dry ingredients
Add water while combining ingredients,
Knead till smooth for about 8 minutes
Rest to prove
Oil steaming bowl or pan
Place into Sunpowa that’s been preheated with 2 cm water steaming
Steam for about 1hour 15 minutes
1 kg Chicken Wings
100ml Brafia Gin Rub
5ml Fresh Herbs
100ml Brafia Braaimaster Sauce
Cherry Tomatoes & Gherkins
- Season Wings and cover with sauce.
- Layer the wings with some fresh herbs in between in the Sunpowa pot
- Cover , aim at the sun and slow cook for 90 minutes
- Skewer with cherry tomatoes and gherkins.
- Brush wings with some sauce and season again before serving.
125 ml Flour
2.5 ml Salt
15 ml Sugar
5 ml Baking Powder
30 m Butter
60 m Milk
500 ml Water
250 ml Steam Liquid
100 ml Sugar
30 ml Butter
5 ml Cinnamon
- Add 500 ml water to Sunpowa pot, cover with lid and get to steam with sun energy.
- Combine dry ingredients and rub 30 ml butter into this to resemble bread crumbs
- Add milk and combine the mixtre
- Spoon into steaming water to cover the base of the pot and sprinkle with some of the cinnamon sugar intended for the syrup later.
- Steam for about 30 minutes till firm and set. Remove from pot.
- Add cinnamon sugar and butter to the remaining liquid, thin out a bit if needed and bring to the simmer.
- Pour over the kluitjies, and serve hot.